Friday, February 2, 2018

BUSINESS TRAVEL TO CHINA : DAY 1- ARRIVAL AT BAIYUN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, GUANGZHOU

December 18, 2017
MABUHAY!
Photo and video journal of our Day 1 travel to China. The purpose of my visit is to do an ocular inspection to aluminum and glass factories for our project in the Philippines. 
VISA APPLICATION FOR TOURIST & BUSINESS TRAVEL
General requirements:
1. Fill up this 4 pages application form -I got this from the travel agency.
2. Passport must be at least 6 months before expiration.
3. Passport size picture - 3 pcs
4. My Chinese visa was released after 15 days from application



My Chinese Visa

CHINA CURRENCY
The official currency of China is Renmibi or RMB with YUAN as it's primary unit. The exchange rate at that time is 1 Chinese Yuan equals to 7.50 Philippine Peso



DEPARTURE AT NAIA TERMINAL 1 PHILIPPINES
All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go!


I was in a long line towards the immigration gate 11:30 am. Since this is a week before Christmas, naturally, there are huge number of passengers flocking the airport. But my flight is at 12:00 pm. So I got only 30 minutes to pass through the immigration gate, but that would be very impossible for the moment. So I told the guy in front of me of my stressful situation, "I'm going to miss my flight" showing him my ticket. He looked at me and smiled, "Well, the best thing to do", he said "is to ask the person in front of the line to let you in first instead of him." The person who is ready to go in the gate is a lady. I ask her nicely if she would let me in first because I'm going to miss my flight. When she nodded, meaning she agrees, I was so relieved.


Waiting at the boarding gate




CLICK the LINK to READ the related article: Travel to SINGAPORE: From Day 2 to Departure

UP IN THE SKY- ABOARD CHINA SOUTHERN AIRLINES


Our flight entertainment- A Chinese comedy movie



Me with Engineer Maynard




CLICK the LINK to READ the related article: Business Travel to China: Day 1- Ocular Inspection on Aluminum Composite Panel (ACP) Factory

TRAVELLING AS IT IS! VIEW OF CHINA FROM THE SKY
ARRIVAL AT BAIYUN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, GUANGZHOU
Upon getting out of the plane, I suddenly felt the cold shiver due to 7 degrees Celcius weather temperature.







It's a good thing that directional signs has English language translation.



CLICK the LINK to READ the related article: Business Travel to China: Day 2- Ocular Inspection in a Glass Factory at Foshan City











TRAVELING AS IT IS! ARRIVAL AT BAIYUN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, GUANGZHOU, CHINA






No comments:

Post a Comment