Saturday, April 14, 2018

FIRST BUSINESS TRIP TO ILOILO CITY

November 13, 2017
MABUHAY

ILOILO CITY, also known as the "Heart of the Philippines", is a highly urbanized city in Western Visayas. My stay here is only brief- 2 nights and 1 day, but I immediately fell in love with the place. The flight duration to this city from Manila is about 1 hour. This is a photo and video journal of my first business trip to the magnificent and lovely city of Iloilo.


DEPARTURE FROM MANILA DOMESTIC PASSENGER TERMINAL

My boarding pass

During "ber" months, airports are frequently jam-packed.





ARRIVAL AT ILOILO AIRPORT
From Iloilo International Airport, the travel time going to my hotel is around 24 minutes by a car.








MY HOTEL ACCOMMODATION




TRAVELLING AS IT IS! ROAD TRIP FROM ILOILO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT TO ILOILO BUSINESS PARK, MANDURRIAO, ILOILO CITY - a video footage


November 14, 2017
A WALK FROM OUR HOTEL
This is my day 2 travel itinerary route map.



Selfie with our Vice President ROWELL.

ROAD TRIP AROUND ILOILO BUSINESS PARK
GEN. MARTIN DELGADO - ILONGGO HERO.



Lots of on-going construction in this place.




Marriott Hotel

Iloilo Convention Center










Selfie with our Quality Control Engineer KEVIN.

OUR JOB SITE











TRAVELLING AS IT IS! ROAMING AROUND ILOILO BUSINESS PARK, MANDURRIAO, ILOILO CITY -a video footage


ROAMING AROUND SM ILOILO




WESTERN VISAYAS TRADE FARE
I was fortunate enough to see this trade fare showcasing the local products and delicacies of Western Visayas where Iloilo Province belongs.












A souvenir photo with our project manager RONNIE.

A souvenir photo with the drummer boy.

Break Time: Siopao & Ginataang Bilo bilo


A WALK AROUND ILOILO RIVER ESPLANADE
A point of interest to visit here in Iloilo City is the ILOILO RIVER ESPLANADE. The walk way which is paved with colored concrete paver tiles is around 4 kilometers in length and 2 up to 5 meters in width.





The dog at the back is going to swallow me.









ILOILO'S PRIDE: THE LAPAZ BATCHOY




TRAVELLING AS IT IS! ROAD TRIP TO SM ILOILO AND STROLLING AROUND ILOILO RIVER ESPLANADE




3 comments:

  1. Its Gen.Martin Delgado not Miguel. thank you for documenting your wonderful Iloilo experience, pls come back for more in the true and original Queen City of the South.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I apologize for my mistake. Thank you for your correction. I hope this article will inspire other travelers to visit the magnificent city of Iloilo though I was not able to explore other point of interests due to my limited time.

      Delete
  2. So lot to occur over your amazing blog. Your blog procures me a fantastic transaction of enjoyable.. Salubrious lot beside the scene. 울산출장안마

    ReplyDelete