Saturday, August 26, 2023

JAPAN Travel Experience, Arrival at Kansai International Airport - Day 1

June 26, 2019
Mabuhay!
This is a photo and video journal of our group travel adventure in Japan - a unique but incredible country, featuring our departure from Manila and arrival at Kansai International Airport. From there we headed to our accommodation in Higashi-Shinshaibashi, Osaka.
June 25, 2019, is my last day in Foshan City, China. After 3 consecutive days of conducting a series of tests on a curtain wall glass mock-up in a government laboratory in Guangzhou, our host company representatives boarded me to a taxi at Guangzhou International Airport.

Arriving at NAIA Terminal 3, Manila, Philippines on June 26, 2019, I boarded a taxi and headed to our staff house in Cubao. I have only 6 hours to stretch and relax and then I will join my officemates for our flight to Osaka, Japan.

Photo-ops of our group before departure

My plane ticket

Japanese Yen
Yen is the currency of Japan. 1 (one) PhP is equivalent to 2.59 Yen.


Check out this deal 👉👉👉Cheap flights from Manila to Osaka at Skyscanner

Departure from NAIA Terminal 3


Aboard Cebu Pacific
Among my colleagues, I was booked the last since my passport at that time was still in the Chinese Embassy. So my seat number was 1 (one) row apart from them. And when the cabin crew announced the names of the passengers with pre-booked meals, my name was called. I thought it was a mistake.  Then the cabin crew handed over the airline food pack. My colleagues' names were not called because our office booked them with no meals. As I was eating my dinner, an intense look was on their faces.



Forms to fill in






Arrival at Kansai International Airport





👉👉👉 Budget-Friendly Accommodation in Osaka, Japan

Selfie Everywhere

























👉👉👉Popular Things to Do in Osaka, Japan

Train ride to Osaka Namba Station







Stroll Towards our Accommodation





Click this link ðŸ‘‰ðŸ‘‰ðŸ‘‰for budget-friendly routes while traveling in Japan





Checking in at Grandouce Higashi-Shinshibaishi






7-Eleven Shinshibaishi


My noodle soup dinner

Our Accommodation








2 days I've studied these water closets' controls😓😓😓








No comments:

Post a Comment