Sunday, August 6, 2017

ROUGH ELEPHANT RIDE IN CHANG PUAK CAMP, DAMNOEN SADUAK, THAILAND

September 17, 2016
MABUHAY!


TRAVELLING AS IT IS! - is an unedited video footage of my travelling experience. My concept of travelling is riding public transportation, road trip from home to a job destination or just a stroll around the neighborhood. You can hear, feel and see the “REAL” sights & sounds of a place or destination that are usually not tourist trail. There are lot of street food to taste, adventures to seek, lots of local people to meet as well as fellow travelers wanting to share their own personal experiences. ENJOYING LIFE - AS IT IS!

Start: CHANG PUAK CAMP
Destination: ELEPHANT SANCTUARY

Mode of Transportation: ELEPHANT

During our company sponsored outing in Thailand, we trekked upon the narrow foot path -riding at the back of an elephant.



The rough elephant ride at Chang Puak camp in Damnoen Saduak, Thailand brings back my childhood memory. I remember the days when my friends took me for a ride at the back of a carabao (water buffalo) to fetch their herd back home. I remember our bumpy ride through the muddy rice fields of our hometown Pampanga. This ride is similar but the elephant’s back is higher. The trail is not as rough as the rice fields maybe because the tour operator doesn’t want any untoward accident to happen. But since it’s my first time to ride an elephant, it’s a travel adventure really worth filming.


No comments:

Post a Comment