Saturday, February 18, 2017

UNITED ARCHITECTS OF THE PHILIPPINES (UAP) SINUKWAN-PAMPANGA CHAPTER GENERAL MONTHLY MEETING

February 17, 2017
MABUHAY!


Last 2013, when I paid my membership fee in United Architects of the Philippines (UAP) national headquarters in Quezon City, I was asked to choose a local chapter for me to join with. They told me that since my province is Pampanga, why not choose to join the local chapters there. But my work is in Metro Manila, and most likely I will not be able to actively participate in most activities if I chose to join there. Well, my gut feeling is to go back to my roots and joined the UAP SINUKWAN-PAMPANGA Chapter.

And so after 3 long years and the schedule of renewal of my professional license already elapsed, I contacted Arch. Harold of Sinukwan chapter and invited me to join the chapter's February monthly meeting. 
I met my schoolmate, Arch. Gener Permites, a chapter member also
CLICK the LINK to READ the related article: Enhancing Construction Education by Attending Philconstruct 2016

A prayer of guidance to start up the event
PRODUCT TECHNICAL PRESENTATION FROM OUR SPONSORS







CLICK the LINK to READ the related article: Concrete Construction Productivity Bootcamp 2018







CLICK the LINK to READ the related article: Work Inter-Phase: Why Proper Coordination Is very Critical in Construction




The chapter's officers explaining to the members on how to earn Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points as a requirement for Filipino professional to renew their license mandated by Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).


CLICK the LINK to READ the related article: Latest Innovation and Professional Education at Plumber's Convention



No comments:

Post a Comment