Wednesday, March 1, 2017

SUMMER BEACH OUTING IN SAN CARLOS CITY, PANGASINAN

April 2011
MABUHAY!
This is a photo and video journal of our travel to San Carlos City, Pangasinan to spend our family summer beach vacation.
 A family vacation is really worth remembering. But this one is very close to my heart. After 2 years of missing my wife due to her work in Singapore as an OFW (Overseas Filipino Worker), our family is complete again.

CLICK the LINK to READ the related article: Nature Tripping at Bataan National Park

My family enjoying the cool clear water of San Carlos beach.

Our good family friend, Mareng Cathy.

MJ pretending to be a mermaid at the seashore

I got here first! - I wonder who reach there first.

My son CK enjoying the cool water.

My wife at the sandy seashore
 CLICK the LINK to READ the related article: Summer Vacation in Laguna Day 1-Cavinti Waterfalls Adventure


Some family friends

My wife grilling some fish

Our family friends who invited us to visit their place - Mareng Cathy and Pareng Roland, a very nice couple 

Another friend of ours preparing some snacks in the beach cottage
 CLICK the LINK to READ the related article: Visit to Pawikan (Philippine Sea Turtle) Conservation Center



A souvenir photo with our friend's parents. This couple is devoted Roman Catholic and have a large altar in their house dedicated to some Catholic saints.

I would like to thank Mareng Cathy and Pareng Roland for their hospitality.

"Love your family. Spend time, be kind & serve one another. Make no room for regrets. Tomorrow is not promised & today is short."



FAMILY SUMMER BEACH OUTING AT SAN CARLOS CITY, PANGASINAN - Video Footage






No comments:

Post a Comment